Scotts Bluff Country Club was established in 1916 and was originally located in Gering, Nebraska, by the Scottsbluff National Monument. In 1973 it was relocated north of Scottsbluff. The Scotts Bluff Country Club is a private, member-owned club that offers a wide array of amenities - five star dining, championship golf course, racquetball, state-of-the-art tennis courts, fun social activities (for both adults and children), leisurely swimming, and much more!
Board of Directors
Pictured from left to right: Dee Vogel, Loren Gutwein, Stacy Bach, Jody Windhorst, Dan Charron, and Jim Kozal
Not Pictured: BJ Malm, Lewis Reinhardt, and Marsha Neifert