Interested in joining our team?
Please fill out the employment application and drop it off at the clubhouse during office hours. Thank you!
Click here to view our Printable Employment Application
Open Position - Social Director
Scotts Bluff Country Club is seeking a Social Director. This multi-faceted position will be responsible for growing club membership, providing member communication and marketing, and enhancing the member experience through social functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement programs to increase and retain membership.
- Provide tours and information to prospective members.
- Coordinate the membership application process from start to finish.
- Perform new member orientations.
- Create strong relationship with members.
- Provide monthly membership report to Board of Directors.
- Create, organize, and distribute member correspondence such as the club newsletter as well as other promotional materials.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Maintain the club website.
- Work collaboratively with all department heads to promote all facets of the club.
- Develop, promote, and plan social functions such as, but not limited to: Blues, Brews, & BBQ, Food, Fun, & Fireworks, Family Fun Day, Santa Brunch, etc.
- Provide exceptional member experiences through social functions.
- Partner with Food & Beverage Director and Golf Professional on events.
- Attend club functions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Word, Publisher, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Social Media Skills – Adept with Facebook and Instagram.
- Website Knowledge – Must have the ability to learn how to manage the club website.
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with a dynamic personality.
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated.
- Must possess a passion for providing high-quality member service and commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Must demonstrate ability to network in the community.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company Retirement Plan
- Club Membership
- Sick and Vacation Time
Please send resume and sample artwork to Jill Wineman at email@example.com. Open until filled. Immediate review of application.